Sunday, January 18, 2009

KaiserCraft Beyond The Page Scalloped Album


I made this album for my brother and sister-in-law for Christmas 2008 - it is a compilation of photos of their family (my niece and nephews) from the past year. This is my first BTP album and I'm really pleased with how it turned out! Here are some pics of it:




The papers here are from a collection called 'Bohemian Threads' - very richly colored and so co-ordinating! I have also used pearls and flowers from the KaiserCraft collection, but the ribbons and book rings are my own. I also got a papier mache box from Spotlight, painted it a co-ordinating burgundy color and put the album in it. The ribbons on pages 2 and 3 are from Stampin Up! - in colors 'Purely Pomegranate' and 'Groovy Guava'. These are my favorite ribbons at the moment!

No comments: