Sunday, June 14, 2009

Pun Fun Waterfall Card

.
It's been another busy day today, with one workshop done and dusted! We made the following items at the Cards and More workshop today:
  • A flower pot card
  • An origami box
  • A cute baby card featuring a punch art lamb
  • A card using the the gorgeous Friends 24-7 set, heat and stick powder and Aqua Super Nova glitter
  • A tri-shutter card using the Haiku designer series paper.
I haven't had a chance to photograph any of them yet, but here is a card we made at last month's workshop:



This is a classic waterfall card; when the tab is pulled down the three images flip over to reveal each other. I have used the animals from the new Pun Fun set - really easy as I mounted the accompanying words separately on the end of each block. The sentiments are stamped using the very versatile set Short & Sweet - a great set to use with the circle, oval and label punches!

All going well with the weather I will photograph this month's projects and post them here soon. If you would like to know how to make any of the projects shown on my blog please contact me, and I'll gladly send you instructions or links to resources I have used. Thanks for looking!

Waterfall card Recipe:

Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
Ink: Going Gray, Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette
Stamps: Pun Fun, Short & Sweet, Cupcakes
Accessories: Silver brads, Pink Pirouette striped grosgrain ribbon

1 comment:

kareN stampZ said...

Ria I love it - gorgeous