Friday, May 29, 2009

My latest Heritage Page

.
This is the page we made at May's scrapbooking workshop held at Christine's lovely home. I wish now that I'd taken a photo of the view from her deck, but alas I didn't!!


This page was inspired by the Monthly Challenge on my upline Jacque's blog (click here to view the other entries). It is a page by Becky at PageMaps.com - great for inspiration if you are ever stuck for ideas! Although I haven't stuck religiously to the sketch it retains the main elements. And I love the title, made with my favourite Heritage alphabet, Lovely Letters.

This page was a bit like a jigsaw puzzle to make, as all the paper pieces had to be placed in the exact order to get the overall effect. The blank panel in the middle is for the journalling, which I am yet to do!! This page used the following items:

Paper: Very Vanilla, Not Quite Navy, Close to Cocoa, Bella Bleu DSP
Inks: Not Quite Navy, Close to Cocoa
Stamps: Lovely Letters, Echoes of Kindness
Accessories: Spiral punch, Photo Corners punch, Piercing Mat, White Gel Pen, Scallop Edge punch, Eyelet Border punch.


No comments: